Information om | Engelska ordet HERRINGFLEET


HERRINGFLEET

Antal bokstäver

12

Är palindrom

Nej

26
EE
EET
ER
ERR
ET
FL
FLE

EE
EEE
EEF


Sök efter HERRINGFLEET på:



Exempel på hur man kan använda HERRINGFLEET i en mening

  • The parish was combined with Herringfleet and Ashby to create the parish of "Somerleyton, Ashby and Herringfleet" on 1 April 1987.
  • Herringfleet is a place and former civil parish, now in the parish of Somerleyton, Ashby and Herringfleet, in the East Suffolk district, in the north of the English county of Suffolk.
  • It was redesignated as the 233rd (Infantry) Battalion, TR, (for those who had completed basic training) on 9 July 1917, and on 23 July it joined 205th Bde of 68th Division at Herringfleet in Suffolk.
  • It borders the Suffolk parishes of Corton, Flixton, Oulton, Lound and Somerleyton, Ashby and Herringfleet as well as the Norfolk parish of Burgh St Peter across the Waveney.
  • Formerly in Mutford and Lothingland RD: Ashby, Barnby, Belton, Blundeston, Bradwell, Burgh Castle, Carlton Colville, Corton, Flixton (Lothingland), Fritton, Gisleham, Herringfleet, Hopton on Sea, Kessingland, Lound, Mutford, Oulton, Rushmere, Somerleyton.
  • Prior to the 1974 reorganisation of counties in England the entire area of the parish was part of the Lothingland Rural District of Suffolk, with the St Olaves portion of the parish of Herringfleet and Fritton as a separate parish.
  • It borders the Suffolk parishes of Corton, Blundeston and Somerleyton, Ashby and Herringfleet as well as the Norfolk parishes of Belton with Browston and Hopton-on-Sea.
  • To the east it borders the Suffolk parish of Lound, with Herringfleet and Somerleyton to the west and south.
  • It had a boat-shaped cap which was winded by a tailpole and winch, in a similar manner to the smock mill at Herringfleet.
  • St Olaves Junction; opened 1 June 1859, exchange station only; renamed Herringfleet Junction 1891; renamed Haddiscoe High Level 9 May 1904; closed 2 November 1959.
  • The village of St Olaves was formerly part of the parish of Herringfleet until local government reorganisation in 1974 redrew the county boundary.
  • Mutford and Lothingland RD contained the parishes of Ashby, Barnby, Belton, Blundeston, Bradwell, Burgh Castle, Carlton Colville, Corton, Flixton, Fritton, Gisleham, Gunton, Herringfleet, Hopton on Sea, Kessingland, Lound, Mutford, Oulton, Pakefield, Rushmere and Somerleyton.


Förberedelsen av sidan tog: 61,90 ms.